Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Here are some photos of our family Christmas!!

 this is our oldest daughter and her hubby

 this is "my knight" and me

This is my big stocking from the hubby.. Full of goodies

 this is my favorite gift of all...a picture of our new grandbaby--to come in late April of 2012.

 this is our youngest daughter in her hat

 this is our oldest daughter and her new watch

this is a picture of our oldest daughter and me

a picture of me and our youngest daughter

and this is our youngest and her hubby.

I am so blessed.  Thank you Lord for your blessings on me.

Happy New Year Everyone!

4 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful family. :o) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Carole. just saw this havent been on her much. hope to change this soon

      Delete
  2. Oh girly...I'm sooo glad you came to see me Miss Sheila! Your grandbaby should be here before too much longer! You must be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!

    I want another one. :( Bah! Everyone is taking their own sweet time as if it's THEIR LIVES or something!

    :)

    xoRebecca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just saw this comment... thanks.. we have 4 more weeks...cant wait!!!!

      Delete