Depends on what time I finish this post and actually post it.
This is just a short little post, that will hopefully bring a smile to your faces.
I cannot believe that we are already in July. The year is flying by.
Below is a beautiful picture that my grand-daughter painted.
She is two and this is her artwork from Preschool/Daycare.
She calls it "big girl school".
Her mommy was kind enough to give it to me her "nana".
I love the picture for several reasons.
1. She painted it.
2. It is her little hand prints turned zebra!
3. I have worked for a taxidermist for over twenty (20) yes 20 years and I love the whole 'African Theme".
5. I love the earth tones in the picture.
6. Another reason I love it is because after I posted it to Facebook, a dear friend of mine asked if she could "repost" it as an encouragement to her and some of her acquaintances.
This is what she said after asking an I generously gave her my blessing to repost. "Thank you! We who have the type of cancer that I have call ourselves zebras and they will love this."
7. BUT most of all because SHE did it!