Monday, April 2, 2012

April Randomness

April is going to be a fun and busy month for our house. 
First, this week we get to celebrate my birthday (On the 4th)  ...

and then later this month we get to welcome "Kylee" our first grand-daughter...she is due to arrive on April 25th.

So far for my birthday... we had a wonderful dinner this evening with the whole family and some really special friends.  We ate at one of my favorite restaurants, Mori's. YUMMY!!!  I love Hibatchi.

Here is a cute little key chain that my sister got for me.  For no special reason,  it is kinda hard to read but it says "#1 Sister". It is adorable. Not sure is she means I am the greatest or it says number one because I am the first-born... haha.. I am sure it is because I am soooo wonderful...

Over the past few days I have accumulated several little cards in the mail in honor of either rewards or birthday treats.  So after our wonderful dinner "my knight" took me to trade in a few of these little treats. 

Here are the pictures of the rewards I received.

The first one is from one of my FAVORITE places to shop...  inside this little bag is a F-R-E-E little hand and body lotion... in a wonderful scent of "Twilight Woods".   Did I mention F-R-E-E.
Just walked in the store handed the cashier my little "Free Grift Card" and wa-la.  free gift for me.


Then I went right across to the next stop ... and here is the little treat bag from another great little store.


Don't think I will post what is in here.... BUT again it was absolutely F-R-E-E....no purchase necessary...same deal..walk in hand the cashier the little "Free Gift Card" and wa-la.....

And last but not least a $1.50 purchase.  A great bargain for some sweet little post it notes....
I love paper and stationary and post it notes and these were too adorable to pass up.  After all they were in a $1.00 bun and were 50% off.  So Happy Birthday "early" to me...


 Not to bad so far....

I still have one little treat card left it is for another of my favorite places.....and it is for a F-R-E-E drink of choice for my birthday.


MMM can't wait to cash this one in too. 


Enjoy your week I know I am going to enjoy the rest of mine.....

~Enjoy~

No comments:

Post a Comment