Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Our Little Angel

She is here!!!!
Saturday, April 21, 2012.
6 lbs
19-1/2 inches long...
Our beautiful little grand daughter.
And yes I am proud!!!!
She is beautiful.
Here are a few pictures of the little angel.

Papa and his angel...

Nana (me) and her sweet little precious angel...

Aunt Kasey holding her for the first time....
 Uncle Chris....

The first picture of the brand new family....

Papa holding our little angel... I think she is perfect....soooo sweet....

Love her little booties in this one.....

This one is right after she was born and had her first bath.....

This is my absolute FAVORITE picture of her so far.... so peaceful and precious...

 My daughter and her daughter.... resting

Of course, Nana holding her angel... she is one day old.....

This picture is of my mom, me, my daughter and her daughter (four generations)...

This is my mom with her "great" grand-daughter.   Needless to say... she is sooo happy...
Hope you enjoyed our litle piece of heaven.  We are!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment