Friday, July 29, 2011

Special Moments

This past Tuesday I had some "girlie" surgery done...meaning I had my "girlie" parts taken out.
And today when I got home from the hospital these two beautiful girls had sent me some get well wishes.  Their cards made me smile.
And of course I felt better immediatedly.  They are such sweet girls.
       These  frames are from the card that Ms. Molly made for me. She did it all by herself.  The interpretation Reads: To Aunt Sheila and Uncle Marty. From Molly.         "Dear Aunt Sheila  I hope you feel better I love You.  I hope you will be better next time. Thank you for takin me to Pier Park. XOXOXOX




The other side of the card read:  Dear Uncle Marty I love you very much. Thank you for taking me to Pier Park XOXOXOXOX
This is a picture of Uncle Marty, Aunt Sheila, Ms Victoria and Ms. Molly.  We had so much fun at Pier Park with these girls.  They are our nieces, but we claim them as our own.  And yes we spoil them just a little bit.


And these two frame are from the card that Ms. Victoria made for me.  She did it all by herself too.
She is older so I am sure that you can figure it out on your own.













I will try and post pictures from our Pier Park later. 

We also got a card from the whole family sending me well wishes.



1 comment:

  1. They were so sweet making the cards. I just knew you could still read "six year old" and I was right! Love you:)

    ReplyDelete