Sunday, July 17, 2011

Safe and Secure

Those are words that keep coming to me as I think about the past, present and future.
One of my favorite saying or quotes is "God is Good All the Time".  Yes, He is.  Even though sometimes (in the moment or the season that we may be in) we may not feel it or believe it. 
But when we look back we can see that He was in control all along.
Back to the title of ths post.  Next week I will be having some surgery.  I am trying my best not to think about it.  But when I do I do not feel apprehesive or nervous for I know that with God I will be SAFE AND SECURE in His arms.  Surrounded by His love. Under His protection.
For it is all within His timing.  For the past year I have been having alot of unexplained pain, that just would not subside.  After many tests and much testing of my patience finally we were able to figure out what was going on.
It has taken many weeks to finally get everything scheduled for next week.
But during all of this He has kept me safe.  He has kept me feeling secure.
With Him all things are possible and they are within His time-frame and not ours.
If I have not learned anything else through this process I have learned to trust in Him and what He thinks is best and when He thinks is best.

p.s. if you read this please take a moment and whisper a prayer for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment