Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Trick My Truck

"My Knight" entered the following contest a few weeks ago...


Contest description:
 
You Could Win a Prize Package Worth Nine Hundred Seventy-nine Dollars! That's $979.00. By entering the Trick out My Truck Contest. Truck and Car Concepts and 97.9 ESPN Radio Want You to Win a Complete Prize Package to Trick out Your Truck 
INCLUDES:   Drop in Bed-liner, Vent Visors, Bug Shield, Window Tinting, Floor Mats and Black Side Entry Steps and All Professionally Installed at Truck N Car Concepts.
It’s Easy to Enter! Fill out the Trick out My Truck Entry Form, Include a Photo of Your Truck and Tell Us Why You Should Win. Must Be 18 or Older to Enter. Truck N Car Concepts and 97.9 ESPN Radio Trick out My Truck Contest. See the Terms of Service for Official Rules. Nine Semi Finalists Will Be Selected and the Grand Prize Winner Will Be Announced October Twenty-sixth During the Ron Vitrano Show Live from Truck N Car Concepts at Thirty-two Seventy Mahan Drive. Trick out My Truck from Truck N Car Concepts and Tallahassee’s Sports Monster 97.9 ESPN Radio.
Until last week he had forgotten about it.  And he was notified that he was one of the finalists!!!!
YES, finalists.  We couldn't believe it.
The finalists were told to be at Truck and Car Concepts today October 26 at 5:00 for the judging and winner etc.  So today at 5:00 he "my knight" went and patiently waiting for the L-O-N-G  half hour to pass... and at 5:30 ....YEP they chose (actually voted, not a drawing) the winner and HE WON!!!! I am so excited for him.
Here is a picture they took of him with "the girls"

I think he looks pretty excited.!!!!
I cant wait until he gets all his new toys put on his truck.

Herw is the "Fun Photo Booth" photos from the afternoon.


We will post the before and after photos in a later post.

No comments:

Post a Comment