Monday, October 24, 2011

Our Big News


This is our beautiful daughter, she is the oldest of the two....
and a few weeks ago she shared the following picture with me and my "knight"


Yes... her and her hubby are having a baby...it will be our first grand-child.
We are SOOO excited...  we were sworn to secrecy for a few weeks..

THEN...


She and I went to tell my mom.  This is her expression when she found out she was going to be a GREAT-grandmother.  She was so happy.  I was glad that our daughter was able to give her the news in person.

We were finally given the ok to spread the news of the new family addition that will be joining us late April or early May 2012.

********************************************************

 (our daughter's) Facebook post for today...(October 24, 2011)
...first comes love, then comes marriage, then comes the baby in the baby carriage!!!
🎶 🎵 🎶 🎵 🎶
Mark & I  are so excited about the new addition coming May 2012! 😃
*************************
Yep!!! That means the knight and I are going to be grandparents!!!! We are sooooo Excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment