Monday, May 26, 2014

I'm Back

Wow! Where does the time go?  It just flies on by.
I cannot believe it has been over a year since my last blog. I do check in on occasion to read the other blogger's posts.
I just stopped by and notices that a lot of the blogs that I use to follow have gone away.
This makes me a little sad.  However, I guess there is always other things that need to be done.
I am going to make an effort to start posting again.
Hopefully, some of my previous followers and bloggers will check in and read, and hopefully be inspired to try again.
Life has been busy.
Last November, my Knight and I celebrated 30 years of marital bliss.  We too a cruise. It was so much fun.
Hope you enjoy the pictures from our cruise.
my Knight
our cruise ship
one of our stops
a small little shopping village
my handsome Knight and me
a view from our ship
us
the night life by the pool
a cool little gate
If you stop by, please leave a comment so I will know.

Blessings, Sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment