Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Zebras

Good Morning, Or Good Afternoon.
Depends on what time I finish this post and actually post it.
This is just a short little post, that will hopefully bring a smile to your faces.
I cannot believe that we are already in July.  The year is flying by.
Below is a beautiful picture that my grand-daughter painted.
She is two and this is her artwork from Preschool/Daycare.
She calls it "big girl school". 
Her mommy was kind enough to give it to me her "nana".



I love the picture for several reasons.
1. She painted it.
2.  It is her little hand prints turned zebra!
3.  I have worked for a taxidermist for over twenty (20) yes          20 years and I love the whole 'African Theme".  
5.  I love the earth tones in the picture.
6.  Another reason I love it is because after I posted it to Facebook, a dear friend of mine asked if she could "repost" it as an encouragement to her and some of her acquaintances.
This is what she said after asking and I generously gave her my blessing to repost. "Thank  you!  We who have the type of cancer that I have call ourselves zebras and they will love this."

7.  BUT most of all because SHE did it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Enjoy~


2 comments:

  1. Ohhh, I cannot wait for my 18 month old granddaughter to make art like this! Thanks for commenting on my blog a while back. I'm very slowly getting back into blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for visiting me Miss Shelia. I've missed you all so much and it's good to be back.

    I love my granddaughter's art. I keep every single thing...

    Love to you~

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete