Sunday, June 19, 2011

A Father's Day Tribute

Today is Fathers Day. I want to wish all those wonderful guys out there A Happy Day!!!
Enjoy your families today and let them spoil you. You deserve it!
So many of you give so much all year long to your children and to your wives.
I know that my hubby does.
I have been married to my wonderful "Knight in Shining Armor" for 27 years now and he is "The
B-E-S-T-E-S-T" dad in the world. We have two grown girls that are married now. But he continues to give to them and loves them unconditionally.
God had blessed me with this wonderful man. I do not take him for granted. I am thankful for him everyday.
Honey, I love you and appreciate everything you do for your family. I know the girls love and appreciate you too.
Thank you so much for taking care of me and giving to me all these years.
Especially the last several months..thanks for being there and for doing all that you have done.
I LOVE YOU!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment