Thursday, October 20, 2011

God is So Faithful

It seems that this is the word that keeps coming to me lately.  So I finally looked it up in the 'ole dictionary.

Webster defines it as:

faith·ful

adjective
1.
strict or thorough in the performance of duty: a faithful worker.
2.
true to one's word, promises, vows, etc.
3.
steady in allegiance or affection; loyal; constant: faithful friends.
4.
reliable, trusted, or believed.
5.
adhering or true to fact, a standard, or an original; accurate: a faithful account; a faithful copy.

I have found that God is faithful in all things.  In His timing.
He is thorough is all He does.
He is true to His Word, and keeps His primises.
He is steady in His allegianc and His affection towards us.  He is loyal, constant.
He is reliable, He can be trusted and we Can believe in Him.
He is accurate and true to fact.
I have found him to MORE than enough. 
Thank you God for your faithfulness to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment